- Dec 2016- Tidewater Piranhas welcome 2 new players to the team, PJ Shaw and Devon Johnson.
- 3-4 DEC 2016- Tidewater Piranhas and NOVA Patriots Demonstrate power soccer at the Abilities Expo in DC and play scrimmage in Chantilly, VA.
- 19 NOV 2016- ODU Paralympic Experience Day Demonstration and the Walk-N-Roll Spina Bifida walk manning the booth showcasing power soccer Virginia Beach, VA
- 14 NOV 2016- Community Resource Fair Demonstration, Landstown High School Virginia Beach, VA
- 1 Oct 2016- Piranhas give two power soccer demonstrations, by splitting up the team they were able to attend the MDA Muscle Walk in Virginia Beach and the adaptive sports day at Fort Monroe in Hampton Virginia.
- 19 Aug 2016- Piranhas give power soccer Demonstration at the Endependence Center, Norfolk, VA
- 16 Jun 2016- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Summer Camp Power soccer Demonstration and clinic, Wakefield, VA
- 21 May 2016- DisABILITY Day at the Virginia Zoo, Power soccer booth display. Tidewater Piranhas Coaches Steve Belechak and Luke Leseberg along with team Mechanic Mike Sawyer and piranhas team captain Kevin Mulholland attend. Norfolk, VA
- 23 Apr 2016- Joint Services (Exceptional Family Member Program) EFMP Conference & Resource Fair. Tidewater Piranhas Coach Steve Belechak manning the booth. Washington, DC.
- 15 Apr 2016- VPSA Commissioner, Chris Mulholland, Tidewater Piranhas Coach Steve Belechak, Kevin Mulholland and Sam Sawyer attend the VCU Paralympic Experience Day to give a power soccer Demonstration and Clinic. Siegel Center at VCU in Richmond, VA
- 12 Apr 2016- Chesapeake Sister Cities, Dancing with the Stars VPSA Fundraiser. VPSA Commissioner, Chris Mulholland Tidewater Piranhas Coach Steve Belechak, Kevin Mulholland and Irving Fergusion. Had a meet and greet with the Chesapeake Mayor and were presented a Check of $5,000!
- 2 Apr 2016- VPSA Commissioner, Chris Mulholland, Tidewater Piranhas Coach Steve Belechak, Kevin Mulholland and Sam Sawyer travel to Richmond VA to visit the veterans hospital and give a power soccer Demonstration.
- 6 Mar 2016- Tidewater Piranhas Coach Steve Belechak, Kevin Mulholland and Ron Mayfield travel to Mechanicsville Virginia for a power soccer scrimmage with teams from Richmond and the NOVA Patriots.
- 17 Feb 2016- Chesapeake Sister Cities, Dancing with the Stars VPSA Fundraiser. VPSA Commissioner, Chris Mulholland and Barbara Mulholland compete in the dance along with Coach Luke Leseberg and Nikki Dwyer. Chesapeake, VA
- 4-5 Dec 2015- Tidewater Piranhas and NOVA Patriots Demonstrate power soccer at the Abilities Expo in DC and play scrimmage in Chantilly, VA.
- 21 Nov 2015- ODU Paralympic Experience Day Demonstration. Norfolk, VA
- 24 Oct 2015- Power soccer demonstration with Veterans from the Hampton VA Hospital
- 13-16 Aug 2015- VPSA Commissioner and Referee Chris Mulholland along with Piranhas Coach Luke Leseberg and Team Captain Kevin Mulholland travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina to help with a Referee and Classification Clinic for the South American region to run official tournaments and games.
- 25-27 Jun 2015- Tidewater Piranhas play in the Presidents & Founders Conference Cup Championships in Hanover Massachusetts. With a final record of 3-4 the Piranhas Finished 9th place out of 12 and placed 3rd in the Founders Conference!
- 30 May 2015- Power soccer demonstration, disABILITIES Day at the Zoo, Norfolk, VA
- 10-11 Apr 2015- Tidewater Piranhas travel to Randolph, MA and compete in the Cheuchi Challenge Cup Invitational MA Hospital School power soccer tournament, placing 2nd! Leaving with a 3-4 Record.
- 14 Mar 2015- The Tidewater Piranhas must play 12 games to qualify for Championships they traveled to Georgia for League play leaving with a 1-4 Record. Gainesville, GA
- Mar 2015- Virginia tournament featuring all three Virginia teams, Tidewater Piranhas, NOVA Patriots, Richmond kickers. Richmond, VA
- Jan 2015- #23 Mike Lamon, 1986-2015 was one of the Founders and Original team members of the Tidewater Piranhas, Passes away. Rest in Peace!